Chatify is a Laravel package by Munaf Aqeel Mahdi that adds a complete real-time chat system to your application without any additional code:
Chatify uses Laravel’s Pusher integration for chat functionality, with the following features:
- Users / groups (soon) chat system.
- Real-time contacts list updates.
- Favorites contacts list (Like stories style) and “add to favorites” button.
- Saved Messages to save your messages online like Telegram messenger app.
- Search functionality.
- Contact item’s last message indicator (e.g. You: ….).
- Real-time user’s active status.
- Real-time typing indicator.
- Real-time seen messages indicator.
- Real-time internet connection status.
- Upload attachments (Photo/File).
- Shared photos, delete conversation.. (User’s info right side).
- Responsive design with all devices.
- User settings and chat customization : user’s profile photo, dark mode and chat color. with simple and wonderful UI design.
If you’re interested in seeing how to integrate this package, check out the Chatify Demo application on GitHub. The package’s source code is available on GitHub at munafio/chatify.
Full stack web developer. Author of Lumen Programming Guide and Docker for PHP Developers.