Some of the highlight features of this integration include:
- Implement site-wide search amongst multiple models with aggregators
- Zero-downtime reimports in production
- Configurable search experience and syncing search configuration between Laravel and Algolia
- Improved search builder
- A status overview console command
- Integrate with client-side InstantSearch libraries
- Useful Macros and Facades provided by Algolia Extended, allowing you to do things like accessing the Algolia API directly.
This package is 100% open-source and looks like an excellent addition to the already powerful Laravel Scout package! To learn more, check out the source code on GitHub and get started with the Scout Extended Documentation.
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Laravel
- Laravel partner seeks Lead Developer
Kirschbaum Development Group
- Senior Programmer **Immediate Opening** (send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Web Developer - Laravel
Grand Forks, North Dakota
Center for Rural Health
- Senior Full-Stack Laravel Developer
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.