Some of the highlight features of this integration include:
- Implement site-wide search amongst multiple models with aggregators
- Zero-downtime reimports in production
- Configurable search experience and syncing search configuration between Laravel and Algolia
- Improved search builder
- A status overview console command
- Integrate with client-side InstantSearch libraries
- Useful Macros and Facades provided by Algolia Extended, allowing you to do things like accessing the Algolia API directly.
This package is 100% open-source and looks like an excellent addition to the already powerful Laravel Scout package! To learn more, check out the source code on GitHub and get started with the Scout Extended Documentation.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full Stack Developer (Laravel/Vue.JS)
London, UK or Remote (UK only)
- Senior Web Developer
San Diego, CA
- Laravel Developer
San Jose, CA
- Lead Front End Developer
- Full-Stack Laravel Developer
- Intermediate PHP Developer (Full Stack | CakePHP | Laravel | Vue | jQuery)
- Senior PHP Developer (Full Stack | CakePHP | Laravel | Vue | jQuery)