Shipping Docker is a comprehensive course in the many uses of Docker. From playing to developing, testing to deploying, it covers it all in a way that is easy to understand.
Featuring recent course updates on more advanced and modern ways to build Docker images and a comprehensive section on running containers in AWS Elastic Container Service.
Get immediate access to the following:
- 17 modules with 106 videos to stream or download
- Learn the basics of Docker, including containers, networking, volume sharing
- Develop a superb development workflow with Docker
- "Dockerize" Your Applications
- New: Learn the best practices in creating Dockerfiles
- See how Docker builds images and build your own
- New: Use BuildKit & Multi-Stage builds for quicker, efficient image building
- Learn simple and advanced
- New: Learn about changes in
- Use Docker Machine to install and control Docker on remote machines
- Learn the pain points of Docker and how to avoid them
- Automate & build production images with your latest code
- Configure and use S3-backed private registries
- See how to further configure Jenkins to and build up a Continuous Delivery pipeline
- See how to run and deploy Docker on on single-host setups without downtime
- See how to configure and use Docker Swarm for production
- New: Create a complete CI/CD pipeline, with blue/green deployments, using Amazon ECR, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, ECS and more
Get Shipping Docker today and learn how to use Docker in development, testing, and production.