Amit Gupta has a new tutorial series on Sitepoint about validation.
In this first part, we learned how to do data validations the Laravel way and how to abstract out validation to a service which can be used to validate data for each entity anywhere in the app.
My only complaint is the title saying this is the “right way”, it might be the right way today but I doubt it will be in 6 months.
Filed in: Laravel Tutorials
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Software Engineer Lead (PHP)
- Full-time Senior Web Developer
Wayne State University
- Senior Software Engineer
- Full Stack Engineer
Remote or Medford, Oregon
- Laravel Developer (fulltime - Dutch only)
Qbixx | Webservices
- Full Stack or Back-End Developer
Alexandria, VA; Tallahassee, FL; Orlando, FL
Marketing for Change
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer