Partnering up with Offset Earth, Treeware’s goal is to plant trees & fund the world’s best climate crisis solutions, they chose Offset Earth because they operate transparently with a minimal service fee, which they use to spread the message through social marketing.
I can visit treeware.earth which gives you all the information you need to get started and make your open-source project Treeware. Plus it also includes a simple way for you to submit your packages once you have added the Treeware “conditions of use” text.
Getting started is as easy as three steps:
- Create an Opensource Package – You have an Opensource package and you would like to help support a sustainable future. You continue to offer your package under your current license (e.g. MIT).
- Add Treeware – Update your README.md file to include our Treeware “conditions of use” text. This will provide people with a way to buy trees for the Treeware Forest on Offset.Earth.
- Watch the forest grow! – When people use your package we hope they will support you by buying the world a few trees. In turn, you’ll help to accelerate our transition to a sustainable future.
For more information, and to get started visit treeware.earth.Filed in: News
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Laravel
- Laravel partner seeks Lead Developer
Kirschbaum Development Group
- Senior Programmer **Immediate Opening** (send resume to email@example.com)
- Senior Developer/Team Leader
- Senior Backend Software Engineer- Laravel
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
Laravel Log Reader
The Laravel Log Reader gives you a UI to view all your Laravel log files. You can filter logs by date and type, as we…
Encrypt Database Values in Laravel with DB Encrypter
Laravel DB Encrypter is a package by Daniel Częstki that automatically encrypts and decrypts values stored in databas…