Here's the code: https://t.co/5nYIZIpKtX
— assertchris (@assertchris) December 4, 2019
When using a Laravel preset, typically, you’d install the composer package, run the preset command, and then remove the package after that. This NPM package will do all that automatically:
- installs laravel-frontend-presets/tailwindcss
- runs php artisan preset tailwindcss
- installs and builds front-end dependencies
- removes laravel-frontend-presets/tailwindcss
To get started, all you need to do is install this extension. I prefer to install it globally so that it’s always at my fingertips when I need it:
$ laravel new project $ cd project $ git init && git add --all $ git commit -m"First commit" $ npx use-tailwind-preset Installing the Tailwind preset... Installing NPM dependencies... Done.
Now Tailwind CSS is ready to go in your project!
You can learn more about this package, get full installation instructions, and view the source code on GitHub at assertchris/use-tailwind-presetFiled in: News
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer
[REMOTE: USA Only] All Other Applications Will be Rejected Immediately"
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer
Motto Design Studio
- 👉 Looking for Senior Back-End Laravel API Developer - Immediate (Full-time Contractor) 🎉
ApproveMe.com // The Document Signing Experience™
- Senior Full-Stack Developer
Remote, USA Only
- Senior Full Stack Engineer
Remote / Los Angeles, USA
Laravel and MySQL 8: Fixing MySQL Server Has Gone Away Error
If you’ve tried to upgrade your Laravel applications to use MySQL 8, you might have run into a “MySQL ser…
Laravel Translation Scanner
The vemcogroup/laravel-translation package by Henrik B Hansen scans your applications for translations and creates yo…