The Laravel team just released v5.8.10, and this release includes two new features. A
replicating model event and
NotificationFake is now macroable.
If you are not familiar with Model Events, read our tutorial on getting started with Laravel Model Events and see how these can be beneficial in your codebase.
replicating event is added for when you want to make a copy of a model. For example:
$post = Post::find(1); $newPost = $post->replicate(); $newPost->save();
This grabs the first post, calls replicate and assigns it to a
$newPost variable, then finally saves it as a new record in the database. The replicating event will fire as part of this flow. Check out the pull request for more details and to see how this was implemented.
- Exclude non-existing directories from event discovery (#28098)
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Lead Front End Developer
- Full-Stack Laravel Developer
- Intermediate PHP Developer (Full Stack | CakePHP | Laravel | Vue | jQuery)
- Senior PHP Developer (Full Stack | CakePHP | Laravel | Vue | jQuery)
- Laravel Developer
Amsterdam (partially remote possible)
- Web Developer (Laravel)
Tweed Heads, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Tursa Employment & Training
- Laravel Experts needed-Remote position
Golden Sky ROI