Laravel Valet v1.1.0 is now released and available.
This release changes the built-in PHP server to use Caddy for serving incoming HTTP requests. This will allow for future improvements and allows Valet sites to make HTTP requests to other Valet sites without blocking the built-in PHP server.
You can upgrade by running:
composer global update
valet install to create the new Caddy daemon file on your system.
Update: Since posting this Valet 1.1.2 and now 1.1.3 is released. This adds support for Kirby CMS, Contao, and Katana.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group
- Software Engineer