Laravel Valet v1.1.0 is now released and available.
This release changes the built-in PHP server to use Caddy for serving incoming HTTP requests. This will allow for future improvements and allows Valet sites to make HTTP requests to other Valet sites without blocking the built-in PHP server.
You can upgrade by running:
composer global update
valet install to create the new Caddy daemon file on your system.
Update: Since posting this Valet 1.1.2 and now 1.1.3 is released. This adds support for Kirby CMS, Contao, and Katana.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Laravel / Vue.JS Developer - Join an amazing team!
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.