In previous versions of Laravel the
vendor:publish command will publish everything it finds, this includes configs, views, migrations, and more.
Thanks to Trevor Fitzgerald starting with Laravel 5.5, that is due out in July, running this command without any flags will prompt you to pick a provider or tag to make it easier to only publish what you’d like.
Here is a great animated gif showing this action: (click to enlarge)
The prompt can be bypassed by using either the
--provider flag. This means you can still use it in automated deployments and in your package instructions.
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Laravel
- Laravel partner seeks Lead Developer
Kirschbaum Development Group
- Senior Programmer **Immediate Opening** (send resume to email@example.com)
- Senior Developer/Team Leader
- Senior Backend Software Engineer- Laravel
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.