In previous versions of Laravel the
vendor:publish command will publish everything it finds, this includes configs, views, migrations, and more.
Thanks to Trevor Fitzgerald starting with Laravel 5.5, that is due out in July, running this command without any flags will prompt you to pick a provider or tag to make it easier to only publish what you’d like.
Here is a great animated gif showing this action: (click to enlarge)
The prompt can be bypassed by using either the
--provider flag. This means you can still use it in automated deployments and in your package instructions.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Laravel / Vue.JS Developer - Join an amazing team!
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.