For all the Docker fans, Derek Bourgeois has created laraedit-docker, a Dockerized version of Laravel Homestead.
Installing the LaraEdit container is as simple as running a docker pull with laraedit/laraedit once you have docker installed. Here is a video Derek put together showing it in action:
You can find more documentation on the GitHub repo.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full Stack or Back-End Developer
Alexandria, VA; Tallahassee, FL; Orlando, FL
Marketing for Change
- Full Stack Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA or Remote
- Laravel/PHP Developer
- Software Engineer, Web Applications
Vaughan, ON, Canada
- Contract Services Software Engineer (Laravel | Vue | Tailwind)
- Senior Laravel Developer
GE Software Inc.
- Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP | Vue | DDD)