Generate Laravel Migrations from an existing database, including indexes and foreign keys!
This looks great. I’ve been working on a side project that was developed with another framework and it didn’t have any migrations. I started fresh with new migrations on a separate database. Then the plan is to build an artisan command to sync the data once its ready to launch.
For more information check out the Github repo.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Software Engineer Lead (PHP)
- Full-time Senior Web Developer
Wayne State University
- Senior Software Engineer
- Full Stack Engineer
Remote or Medford, Oregon
- Laravel Developer (fulltime - Dutch only)
Qbixx | Webservices
- Full Stack or Back-End Developer
Alexandria, VA; Tallahassee, FL; Orlando, FL
Marketing for Change
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer