GitScrum is a Laravel 5.3 application to helps teams use Git version control and the Scrum framework in the support for day-to-day task management.
The application is currently tied to GitHub and you will need to setup an app for the OAuth then everything else installs like a typical Laravel app through Composer or you can use a Docker container.
For more information see the GitScrum repo on GitHub and it’s licensed under GPL v3.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cloud based SaaS product (New Zealand based)
In Laravel 5.4 You Can Use Markdown in Your Emails
Coming to Laravel 5.4 is a brand new system for writing your emails templates in Markdown and it comes complete with…
Laravel Valet for Ubuntu Linux
With Laravel Valet for Ubuntu, you get all the features of Valet on the Mac tuned and ready for your Linux machine.