A new feature has been added to Laravel 5.3 that will allow you to back out a single migration:
php artisan migrate:rollback --step=1
This is a great feature for when you run a migration, and then you need you need to rollback or revert the last one instead of the whole batch.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Software Engineer Lead (PHP)
- Full-time Senior Web Developer
Wayne State University
- Senior Software Engineer
- Full Stack Engineer
Remote or Medford, Oregon
- Laravel Developer (fulltime - Dutch only)
Qbixx | Webservices
- Full Stack or Back-End Developer
Alexandria, VA; Tallahassee, FL; Orlando, FL
Marketing for Change
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer