Here is an example of the validation:
and here is the ValidRepository class that checks:
For complete information on this take a look at Taylor’s post which goes into details on it all.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full Stack or Back-End Developer
Alexandria, VA; Tallahassee, FL; Orlando, FL
Marketing for Change
- Full Stack Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA or Remote
- Laravel/PHP Developer
- Software Engineer, Web Applications
Vaughan, ON, Canada
- Contract Services Software Engineer (Laravel | Vue | Tailwind)
- Senior Laravel Developer
GE Software Inc.
- Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP | Vue | DDD)
Packagist and the PHP ecosystem
Take a look at how Composer finds its packages, and how to publish packages of your own, and some security considerat…
Laravel v5.4.24 Is Now Released
Laravel 5.4.24 is now released and available for all. This release adds support for magic controller methods, a Reque…