Here is an example of the validation:
and here is the ValidRepository class that checks:
For complete information on this take a look at Taylor’s post which goes into details on it all.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)
Packagist and the PHP ecosystem
Take a look at how Composer finds its packages, and how to publish packages of your own, and some security considerat…
Laravel v5.4.24 Is Now Released
Laravel 5.4.24 is now released and available for all. This release adds support for magic controller methods, a Reque…