Back with the release of Laravel 5.7, Steve Schoger created illustrations for the common error pages like 403, 404, 500, and 513. Each one was included in the core as an SVG and you can see what they look like below.
In a later Laravel release, these were removed from the core and now Laravel Collective has created a package so you can pull these back into your Laravel project. For complete information check out the GitHub repo.
Filed in: News
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group
- Software Engineer
- Senior Laravel + React Developer