The two big features I am most excited about is the new databases option, which automatically creates the named databases in both MySQL and Postgres. The second is a new “after.sh” file which allows you to fully customize the box from your own sh commands.
Update – Laracasts has updated their Homestead video showing you all the goodies.Filed in: News / Homestead
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Laravel
- Laravel partner seeks Lead Developer
Kirschbaum Development Group
- Senior Programmer **Immediate Opening** (send resume to email@example.com)
- Senior Developer/Team Leader
- Senior Backend Software Engineer- Laravel
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
Larvel™ A new enterprise framework
PHP is one of the most widely used web development languages, but it has long been considered the worst to work with.…
Full Stack Radio Episode 3 – Ruby, PHP, object oriented design, and testing
In this episode, Adam talks with Matt Machuga about being a Rubyist who still writes PHP.