Laravel Langman, created by Mohamed Said, is a GUI for managing your JSON language files in a Laravel project.
Langman is installed just like any traditional package and after you’ve added the Service Provider, just point your browser to
http://project.dev/langman, to open the GUI. Using this interface you’ll be able to browse translation keys in different languages, add/remove keys, scan your project files for missing translations, and finally save your changes to the language JSON files.
You can find all the details on the project page and it’s designed to work with the JSON language files that was added in Laravel 5.4. If you are still using the array-based files you can check out Mohamed’s other package that is an Artisan command to manage those.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior PHP Developer (Full Stack | CakePHP | Laravel | Vue | jQuery)
- Senior Laravel Developer (Full-Stack)
Volunteer Vision GmbH
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)