We are very close to the new major version Laravel V6, that’s why Nova is now compatible with this version.
Nova v2.0.10 allows a correct sending of the
editMode parameters when creating, updating, attach and updating requests attached by Nova. Also, this version brings improvements to the translations of the application:
- Nova now allows you to translate the Action label
Nova.config.localconfiguration option, which is then transmitted to
- Added some missing translation keys
This release also adds a
suburb method to the
Finally, the content of the
package.json file is now inspected by the application before attempting to add Nova
Tool scripts to it.
Find the complete changelog of this update on the Nova website.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Platform Engineer
- Intermediate Laravel Developer
Elevation Energy Group
- Sr. PHP Developer
- Full Stack Laravel Vue Developer
Remote / Bay Area
ZAM Apps, Inc.
- Senior Backend PHP Developer (Symfony) (Remote)
- Intermediate Laravel Developer (No Remote, Toronto Only)
Inkbox Ink Inc
ApproveMe // Document Signing