We are very close to the new major version Laravel V6, that’s why Nova is now compatible with this version.
Nova v2.0.10 allows a correct sending of the
editMode parameters when creating, updating, attach and updating requests attached by Nova. Also, this version brings improvements to the translations of the application:
- Nova now allows you to translate the Action label
Nova.config.localconfiguration option, which is then transmitted to
- Added some missing translation keys
This release also adds a
suburb method to the
Finally, the content of the
package.json file is now inspected by the application before attempting to add Nova
Tool scripts to it.
Find the complete changelog of this update on the Nova website.Filed in: News / Nova
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer
[REMOTE: USA Only]
- Developers for B2B eCommerce SaaS, AWS serverless, Laravel, Vue, Python
Remote, full time EU only
ES Tech Group
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation