In the post, Barry shows you how to:
- Should work on every device, so on a regular domain, but also on a hybrid Android/iOS app (using Cordova)
- Use both OAuth 1 (Twitter) and OAuth 2 (Facebook/LinkedIn etc)
- Get profile information from Socialite.
- Authenticate users using JWT (JSON Web Tokens)
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- In-house Laravel Developer.
Gold Coast / Australia
- Laravel Developer
Oak Brook, IL
- Senior Backend Engineer
Santa Monica only
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Senior Software Developer
South Jordan, UT
- Full-Stack Developer
Counting DOM elements with integration tests
When building out applications there are times when you may want to count the DOM elements on the page through your t…
Speed up your app with Response Caching
Freek Van der Herten has a new Laravel package named “laravel-responsecache” that enables you to speed up your site,…