Hyper terminal 2.0 stable just got released on all platforms this week. The most significant update is migrating from hterm to xterm.js, a full xterm terminal using web technologies. Microsoft Visual Studio Code also uses xterm.js for its built-in editor terminal.
Here are the highlights of stable 2.0 release, which is now at a 2.0.4:
- Smaller Core
- 22% faster bootup time
- Native-like baseline memory footprint
- New xterm.js engine
- Improved performance
- Better cross-platform compatibility
- Chinese, Japanese, and Korean character support
- 100% backwards-compatible with existing themes
- Responsive under high-throughput I/O
What is Hyper?
Learn more about Hyper at hyper.is.
Filed in: News
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Laravel Engineer
Remote okay (must already live in USA)
- Senior Software Engineer (Remote - Contract)
- PHP Developer
Pittsburgh / Remote
Sequoia Waste Solutions
- Software Developer
- Application Developer Level II (CakePHP / MySql / Vue.js)
- FULL STACK LARAVEL DEVELOPER
LONDON - WEST END
- Mid/Senior Laravel Developer - U.S. Developers Only
Profit Miner Technologies
Testing Laravel Middleware with HTTP Tests
Writing HTTP tests in Laravel is so easy and convenient, and I find myself doing more testing at this level. In this…
Laravel v5.5.13 released
Laravel v5.5.13 was tagged yesterday (9/24/2017) to address an ongoing issue related to a security fix released in v5…