It’s that time of year again. Where you can save huge amounts of money on everything from training courses, to full applications. This year we’ve compiled a list of all the hot sales and listed them all below. If you’ve been thinking about buying any of these now is the time.
- Laravel Nova – Use coupon code
nova-turkey-2018for 30% off
- Laravel Forge – 30% off first 4 months or the first year if you select the annual plan.
- Laravel Spark – $69 and $149 with no coupon needed
- Laracasts – 50% off any monthly or yearly subscription.
- LaraJobs – $100 off any job listings through November 30th. Use the coupon code
40% off on all plans at Vue School. You can get a month for $7 or a yearly license for just $58. All licenses give you access to over 200 lessons – 12 courses, including the Vue.js Master Class, and all future courses. The latest courses cover beginner and advanced Vue.js topics, Testing, and Nuxt.js in collaboration with the Nuxt Team.
Building a Chatbot with Laravel and BotMan is 75% off!
For just $5, Learn how to build a chatbot from scratch using the framework you already know
Docker for PHP Developers
All products use the same discount code: “blackfriday2018” and it needs to be entered during checkout.
- Docker for PHP Developers Complete Video Bundle – ($87)
- Docker for PHP Developers Book Bundle – ($29)
Wes is running a 50% off sale and he only does this once a year so if you are thinking about learning something new before the year is over, or starting 2019 off right, grab a course or two now!
- React For Beginners – the best way to get up to speed on React fundamentals
- ES6+ For Everyone – Recently updated to include Async + Await
- Learn Node – Build a Server Side application and learn the ins-and-outs of Express, Routing, Middlewares, session-based auth, and MongoDB
- Advanced React and GraphQL – Build a full-stack online store in React.js, Apollo, GraphQL and Stripe with server-side rendering and JWT based authentication
Use the coupon code
blackfriday2018 during checkout.
One course for $99
Get any individual course for $99, up to 60% off the regular price:
- Get the Refactoring to Collections – Complete Reference package
- Get the Advanced Vue Component Design – Complete package
- Get Test-Driven Laravel
Or grab the Get-It-All Mega Bundle for $199
Get Advanced Vue Component Design, Test-Driven Laravel, and the Refactoring to Collections Complete Reference Package for $677 $199, over 70% off what it would normally cost to buy them all separately.
Servers for Hackers
The following links will let you get 40% off of any and all SFH courses:
- The Servers for Hackers Book (updated for Ubuntu 18.04). Use coupon code
holidays2018to get 40% off
- Shipping Docker 40% off – Taking Docker from Dev to Production
- Scaling Laravel 40% off – Server optimization, horizontal scaling, and Laravel
- Deploy PHP – Automating your PHP application deployments. Use coupon code
holidays2018to get 40% off.
- Join the Scotch.io community for 50% off.
- Get the Build Chatbots with PHP (Screencasts Package) for 50% off.
- Get Laravel Shifts for up to 30% off.
- Get BaseCode kits and save up to 30%.
- Get F-Bar to manage your Laravel Forge servers from your menubar for 40% off.
- Get Build A Chatbot video course for 50% off.
- Get Understand.io for 40% off.
Where possible we use affiliate links which gives us a small kickback and helps us run this site
Filed in: Deals
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)
Building a Laravel Translation Package – Building The Frontend
In the previous article of this series, I talked you through my process of putting everything needed in place to sta…
Happy Thanksgiving 2018
We can’t believe it’s already Thanksgiving this week! Laravel News writer Paul Redmond takes a moment to…