With the release of Laravel 5.1.11 it featured a new authorization or ACL system to make restricting access easier than ever before.
Since the announcement several people throughout the community has created videos and tutorials around this feature to help you get up to speed.
- Laracasts has added three new videos in their What’s New Series
- Christoph Rumpel wrote about the new ACL features
- Matt Stauffer also wrote a tutorial on it for his Laravel series.
It’s really inspiring that in just over a week so many resources have been created to help the community learn about this new feature.Filed in: Laravel Tutorials / ACL / Authorization
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer
[REMOTE: USA Only]
- Developers for B2B eCommerce SaaS, AWS serverless, Laravel, Vue, Python
Remote, full time EU only
ES Tech Group
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation
PSequel – PostgreSQL GUI tool for Mac OS X
For all the Postgres fans, here is a nice looking tool for Mac OS X: Designed for Yosemite. Written in Swift. PSequel…
How To Add Multilingual Support to Eloquent
Did you know that several countries throughout the world have more than one official language? For example, my home c…