Cachet the open source status page app has launched v1 of the app.
Cachet is a free, open source status page for your API, service or company. Built with all of the features that you’d expect from a status page, Cachet comes with a powerful API, a metric system, multiple user support, two factor authentication for added security and is easy to get setup. A powerful, self-hosted alternative to StatusPage.io and Status.io
Some of the features of the app include:
- Subscriber email notifications
- A RESTful, JSON powered API
- Multiple members support
- Two factor authentication
- Component grouping
- Basic metrics
- MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite support
- Google Analytics, GoSquared and Piwik tracking codes
- Custom theme colours and stylesheets
- Incident templates
- Scheduled maintenance
- Optional anonymous usage tracking
You can download the app directly from the Github tag if you’d like to give it a try.