Chandra – Laravel starter kit is built for Laravel developers to kickstart their project.
Chandra is a combination of an Admin and Frontend with multiple color schemes to cater your requirements.
Authentication and authorization are readily available and related pages like register, login are designed for you.
It provides blog module for both the admin and frontend.
It comes with a CRUD generator where you can generate much of admin boilerplate code with a click of command.
Some of the features include
- Built with bootstrap 3.3.4
- 50+ admin pages included
- 10+ frontend pages included
- 404, 500 pages included
- authentication and authorization is ready to use
- HTML, Laravel versions included
- Multiple color schemes for both admin and frontend
- 50+ chart examples
- calendar UI
- tables: search, copy and export to PDF or CSV
- mailbox UI
- Gallery, image upload, image cropping UI
If you are starting a new Laravel project, Chandra Laravel UI Kit will save tons of your time and gives an excellent UI for your project. It’s being continuously updated so you can get many more features and the best part is all updates are free for forever.Filed in: Sponsor
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer
- Senior Full-Stack Engineer
[REMOTE: USA Only]
- Developers for B2B eCommerce SaaS, AWS serverless, Laravel, Vue, Python
Remote, full time EU only
ES Tech Group
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation