Beau Simensen gave a talk yesterday at Nomad PHP on composer and he has just posted up his slides.
Understanding stability and semantic versioning makes a huge impact on daily life with Composer. Learn how to decode Composer’s solver errors, get a better understanding of semantic versioning, how dependencies interact with each other when it comes to stability, and how to use Composer features like branch aliases to make things run more smoothly.
This is a talk that I hate I missed.
Filed in: Laravel
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)