Beau Simensen gave a talk yesterday at Nomad PHP on composer and he has just posted up his slides.
Understanding stability and semantic versioning makes a huge impact on daily life with Composer. Learn how to decode Composer’s solver errors, get a better understanding of semantic versioning, how dependencies interact with each other when it comes to stability, and how to use Composer features like branch aliases to make things run more smoothly.
This is a talk that I hate I missed.
Filed in: Laravel
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group
- Software Engineer