Jeffrey Way from the Laracasts forum:
So, now, the default locations will be resources/assets/js and resources/assets/css. If/When you update Elixir, be sure to check your Gulpfile to see if you need to update any paths.
He also points out that you can keep the old style by passing the path as the third parameter:
mix.scripts(['one.js', 'two.js'], null, './resources/js');
Read the full forum thread for more information.
Filed in: Laravel
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group
- Software Engineer