Jeffrey Way from the Laracasts forum:
So, now, the default locations will be resources/assets/js and resources/assets/css. If/When you update Elixir, be sure to check your Gulpfile to see if you need to update any paths.
He also points out that you can keep the old style by passing the path as the third parameter:
mix.scripts(['one.js', 'two.js'], null, './resources/js');
Read the full forum thread for more information.
Filed in: Laravel
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)