Laracon Online is now up and running, and we see a lot of common questions in the Slack room so here is a breakdown of the schedule and these questions.
All times are EST for other time zones see this community project.
- 8:00 am Mingle in Slack
- 8:45 am Opening remarks
- 9:00 am Jeffrey Way “Laravel Mix.”
- 10:00 am Evan You “Vue.js 2.2+.”
- 11:00 am Break
- 11:15 am Rachel Andrew “CSS Grid and Flexbox.”
- 12:15 pm Adam Wathan “You Might Not Need a Mocking Framework.”
- 1:15 pm Break
- 1:30 pm Taylor Otwell “Laravel 5.4 internals walkthrough.”
- 2:30 pm Nick Canzoneri “What developers should know about email.”
- 3:30 pm Break
- 3:45 pm Jason McCreary “You don’t know Git.”
- 4:45 pm Matt Stauffer “Mastering the Illuminate Container.”
- 5:45 pm Closing remarks
- 6:00 pm Mingle in Slack
Laracon Online FAQ
I haven’t received the access to the streaming channel, how do I get it?
First, check your spam or trash for an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org.” If you still do not find it email email@example.com with your order email or order id and we will get it to you as soon as possible.
When will the videos be available?
As soon as the conference ends, we will begin processing the videos and get them to you as soon as possible.
When do I get the digital swag?
That will be emailed to you about 30 minutes after the conference ends. Please be sure and white list firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Filed in: Laracon
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full Stack Developer (Laravel/Vue.JS)
London, UK or Remote (UK only)
- Senior Web Developer
San Diego, CA
- Laravel Developer
San Jose, CA
- Lead Front End Developer
- Full-Stack Laravel Developer
- Intermediate PHP Developer (Full Stack | CakePHP | Laravel | Vue | jQuery)
- Senior PHP Developer (Full Stack | CakePHP | Laravel | Vue | jQuery)
Laracon Online 2017 Recap
The first Laracon Online conference just wrapped up and based on feedback many loved the event. I want to personally…
Speed Up Your Laravel App With Config Caching
When deploying your Laravel Application, I’m sure you want to fine tune as much as possible to make it as perfo…