Laravel 5.6.5 is available as of Thursday with a patch for
orWhere*() arguments and a few added features.
The first new feature is a model reference to the
MassAssignmentException, which adds the model class to the exception message.
Setting locale on a
Mailable is now possible in #23178, and three new udiff methods were added to collections:
diffUsing() diffAssocUsing() diffKeysUsing()
Here’s the full release from the 5.6 changelog:
Release Notes for 5.6.x
- Added model reference to
- Added support for setting the locale on
- Added new udiff methods to the
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Full Stack or Back-End Developer
Alexandria, VA; Tallahassee, FL; Orlando, FL
Marketing for Change
- Full Stack Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA or Remote
- Laravel/PHP Developer
- Software Engineer, Web Applications
Vaughan, ON, Canada
- Contract Services Software Engineer (Laravel | Vue | Tailwind)
- Senior Laravel Developer
GE Software Inc.