Laravel 5.6.5 is available as of Thursday with a patch for
orWhere*() arguments and a few added features.
The first new feature is a model reference to the
MassAssignmentException, which adds the model class to the exception message.
Setting locale on a
Mailable is now possible in #23178, and three new udiff methods were added to collections:
diffUsing() diffAssocUsing() diffKeysUsing()
Here’s the full release from the 5.6 changelog:
Release Notes for 5.6.x
- Added model reference to
- Added support for setting the locale on
- Added new udiff methods to the
FixedFiled in: News / Releases
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Software Developer
Remote (US & Canada)
- 😎 Laravel Developer
- Junior, Mid, and Senior Software Engineers. Laravel / Vue. Saint Petersburg, FL
Saint Petersburg, FL and Remote
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
The Interaction Design Foundation
- Fullstack Laravel Engineer (Munich/Remote) 💻
Munich, Germany or Remote