The Laravel repo now includes an official changelog. It covers v5.2.25 up through the latest (v5.2.30 at the time of this post).
This will be a quick way of staying up to date. Also, check out Mike Bronner’s Laraver which aims to give more context around changes.
Whichever way you prefer, it’s nice to be able to easily follow along with changes.
Filed in: News
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cloud based SaaS product (New Zealand based)
Learn Laravel with Code Smart by Dayle Rees
Dayle Rees today launched his newest Laravel book, Code Smart. Laravel: Code Smart is the third installment in my …
Laravel 2016 Shirts available
The 2016 Laravel T-Shirts are now for sale and available on Teespring. Pricing starts at $19.99 and the sale ends Apr…