Filed in: Laravel Packages
Earlier this year I made a package to easily work with a searchindex in Laravel. Basically, it provides:
* an interface that makes your objects searchable
* some easy to use functions to put those objects into the search index
* a function to retrieve search results from the index
The only supported index was Elasticsearch. I’ve now added support for Algolia to that package. It makes working with Algolia a cinch.
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Laravel Senior Developer
Remote, Canada Only
BeMo Academic Consulting
- Senior Fullstack Developer / Architect (w/m/d)
Remote / Munich - Germany
- Medior full stack developer (Laravel)
Deventer (or remote) in the Netherlands, Dutch speaking required.
- Senior Full Stack PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Senior Laravel Developer
PSequel – PostgreSQL GUI tool for Mac OS X
For all the Postgres fans, here is a nice looking tool for Mac OS X: Designed for Yosemite. Written in Swift. PSequel…
PSA: Hide your .git/config directory
A lot of developers have horror stories about doing stupid things that cause security issues. A few years ago I was c…