Taylor Otwell is doing a live AMA (ask me anything) starting in about 10 minutes.
If you’d like to take part you can ask your questions here.
Some of the popular questions already asked include:
- When will spark be released?
- How do you maintain and manage so many popular and widely used projects?
- What’s a feature from another language that you’d like to have in PHP?
Of course, I think we are all wanting that first one answered :P
Filed in: News
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)
Laravel Exception Recorder and Notifier Package
LERN (Laravel Exception Recorder and Notifier) is a package that will record exceptions into a database and will send…
Micropackages and Open Source Trust
Armin Ronacher shares his thoughts about the recent NPM left-pad issue: When “pad left” disaster stroke I…