Taylor Otwell is doing a live AMA (ask me anything) starting in about 10 minutes.
If you’d like to take part you can ask your questions here.
Some of the popular questions already asked include:
- When will spark be released?
- How do you maintain and manage so many popular and widely used projects?
- What’s a feature from another language that you’d like to have in PHP?
Of course, I think we are all wanting that first one answered :P
Filed in: News
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)
- Senior React / Laravel Developer
The C.A.S.E. Engineering Group
- Software Engineer
Laravel Exception Recorder and Notifier Package
LERN (Laravel Exception Recorder and Notifier) is a package that will record exceptions into a database and will send…
Micropackages and Open Source Trust
Armin Ronacher shares his thoughts about the recent NPM left-pad issue: When “pad left” disaster stroke I…