So after playing around with laravel 5 and creating a package for it and keep updating the application. Taylor finally pushed the keys I needed to load views and assets from my package into the Application like how you would want to do it.
John covers how to register views, publishing assets, and loading translations in this tutorial.
Filed in: Laravel Tutorials
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
- Laravel, PHP, PostgreSQL, Neo4J Developer
Pune, India (intern in Denver, CO)
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cloud based SaaS product (New Zealand based)
Larvel™ A new enterprise framework
PHP is one of the most widely used web development languages, but it has long been considered the worst to work with.…
Generating Missing Events in Laravel
Via Matt Stauffer: Sometimes it’s a lot of work to create an event, create its handler, and bind the two. Creat…