Maks Surguy is writing a new Laravel book titled “Laravel – my first framework”. Here is his overview of what the book will be about:
You finally found the perfect PHP framework, Laravel. This book will introduce you to development with Laravel and to the framework’s main components. As you learn Laravel with this book you will learn how to build a few practical applications with this beautiful framework.
Maks has also published the first few chapters on his blog:
- Chapter 1 – Meeting Laravel
- Chapter 2 – Getting started for Development with Laravel
- Chapter 3 – Routing
- Chapter 4 – Views
- Chapter 5 – Understanding Controllers
- Chapter 6 – Database Operations
From reading his other books I imagine this one will also include lots of nice illustrations and be a good learning resource. You can pre-order it from Leanpub.
Filed in: Laravel
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- SENIOR FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Fort Worth, Texas
- PHP Web Developer
Christ for all Nations
- PHP Developer
Manhattan, KS (open to Remote)
- Mid-Senior Laravel Developer
- Full Stack Web Developer
Las Vegas, NV
- Staff Software Engineer (Laravel)
- Software Engineer (PHP, Laravel, Vue)
Los Angeles, CA