I have always found setting up Xdebug with PhpStom a pain. Last night I was fumbling through trying to get it setup and found this tutorial:
I recently installed Homestead for my development environment and discovered Xdebug needed some additional settings before it would work. Here’s a step-by-step process that I used to get PHPStorm + Homestead + Xdebug working in harmony.
This worked great for me and saved me tons of time. One difference I did was in PhpStorm Run/Debug configuration I checked “single instance only”.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Senior PHP Developer (Full Stack | CakePHP | Laravel | Vue | jQuery)
- Senior Laravel Developer (Full-Stack)
Volunteer Vision GmbH
- Full-Stack Developer
Nu Image Medical
- Senior Software Developer
Remote (US ONLY)/Kenilworth, NJ
- Senior Back-end Laravel API Developer - Immediate Contract (Full Time)
ApproveMe // Document Signing
- Web Development Project Manager
- Experienced Laravel/VueJS Developer (Freelance)
Remote (preferably in the US)