Cierra is proud to present its new MySQL management tool called SmartDB.
Deploying serverless MySQL instances to your own AWS account has never been so easy.
All you have to do is store your access data, and you can immediately start creating database clusters in the AWS regions of your choice.
What are the advantages of serverless MySQL management?
- Automatic scaling depending on the load
- Minimal costs compared to conventional MySQL instances
- Easy to use interface
- Automatic endpoint assignment
- You have full control over your data
- SmartDB is aimed at all developers who love uncomplicated database management and who want to achieve the maximum with the least effort.
SmartDB is suitable for companies as well as for freelancers and development enthusiasts.
Where to use it?
Possible application scenarios for SmartDB are:
- Applications with variable workloads
- New applications
- Testing databases
- Development databases
You can test SmartDB in full for 14 days free of charge. All you need is a free AWS account. Cierra would appreciate feedback from the community and plan to further develop SmartDB according to your wishes.
Currently, cierra also works on an enterprise solution for these who want to host it on their own servers. So stay tuned and check it out!Filed in: News
- Backend Software Engineer (PHP Developer)
Austin TX, Bonita Springs FL
Certified eSupport Corp
- Backend PHP Developer
ABOUT YOU GmbH
- Full-Stack Engineer (Mid to Senior)
Remote (EST, CST)
- Senior Laravel Developer (AI Applications)
Remote from anywhere in the UK or from our London office
- Full Stack Engineer
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
SendPortal – Open Source Email Marketing Software
SendPortal is a brand new email marketing app by Mettle built on Laravel. It includes subscriber and list management,…
Livewire Status Board
Andrés Santibáñez has just released a new Livewire component to show records according to their current status.