We are not astronauts, automotive engineers or managers. We are software engineers working in a scrumbased web development company. Our mission is to always be committed to users and their needs, so we developed a tool for agile project management VivifyScrum.
It’s a SaaS scrum tool made by users of scrum for users of scrum but the application can be used by everyone, from developers, IT companies to freelancers. Check out some of the benefits of VivifyScrum:
- Choose between Scrum and Kanban boards
- Gain realtime visibility into the process
- Drag and drop environment
- Manage multiple projects belonging to different teams
- Easily add items, define their details, organize them into iterations and track them
- Link your commits from GitHub, BitBucket and GitLab
- Log the amount of time you spent working on an item
- Track your performance with different charts
- and much more.
Ubercool features you don’t want to miss:
- Defining sprint goal
- Creating items from email
- Board branding
- Numerous keyboard shortcuts
- Connecting with Google Drive and Dropbox
- CI Integration
- Slack integration
- Advanced filter search
This single page application (SPA) was developed using Laravel, AngularJS and NodeJS as currently the best choices for developing web apps of this kind.
Check out VivifyScrum to learn how to easily implement Scrum in your organization.
Filed in: Sponsor
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Laravel / Vue.JS Developer - Join an amazing team!
- Mid / Sen. Software Engineer
- Remote PHP / Laravel Developer
- Senior PHP/Laravel Developer: Your Dream Work Environment
iPhone Photography School
- Senior Laravel Developer
- PHP Developer
- Senior Laravel Developer (Canada and India)
London, Ontario, Canada
Factory Bucket Inc.
PSequel – PostgreSQL GUI tool for Mac OS X
For all the Postgres fans, here is a nice looking tool for Mac OS X: Designed for Yosemite. Written in Swift. PSequel…
Learn to throttle logins with Laravel
Matt Stauffer has a new tutorial out on the new Login Throttling feature in 5.1. This post is a continuation of his n…