Here is an example of a sample Gist showing it in use:
The highlighting should all happen automatically as long as you use the default .blade.php file extension.
Join the weekly newsletter and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
- Full Stack or Back-End Developer
Alexandria, VA; Tallahassee, FL; Orlando, FL
Marketing for Change
- Full Stack Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA or Remote
- Laravel/PHP Developer
- Software Engineer, Web Applications
Vaughan, ON, Canada
- Contract Services Software Engineer (Laravel | Vue | Tailwind)
- Senior Laravel Developer
GE Software Inc.
- Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP | Vue | DDD)
Segment: Analytics for Lazy Developers (Sponsor)
PhpStorm 2016.2 is released
My favorite IDE, PhpStorm, just released their second release of this year and it includes a lot of great new feature…