With Laracon US 2019 only a few weeks away, we decided to run a giveaway that is open to everyone in the Laravel community.
We’ve assembled a variety of prizes from the amazing community that include some very sought after prizes like the famous Laravel socks, Taylor Otwell Bobbleheads, as well as the incredible Refactoring UI book, Laravel Nova licenses, PHP for Docker course and much more.
To be eligible to win, all you need to do is head over to the Tiny Contest landing page and enter your email address. Winners will be selected at random on July 23rd and notified via email. All the prizes are listed below.
- 3 Taylor Otwell Bobbleheads courtesy of Tiny Contest
- 5 pairs of Laravel Socks courtesy of Tiny Contest
- 20 copies of Building a Chatbot with Laravel and BotMan courtesy of Laravel News
- 5 Laravel elite Sticker packs courtesy of David Hemphill
- 2 Solo Laravel Nova licences courtesy of David Hemphill
- 1 Pro Laravel Nova licence courtesy of David Hemphill
- 3 Statamic licences from Jack McDade
- 2 Docker for PHP Developers complete video bundle courtesy of Paul Redmond
- 1 Refactoring to Collections course courtesy of Adam Wathan
- 1 Test Driven Laravel course courtesy of Adam Wathan
- 1 Advanced Vue Component Design Course courtesy of Adam Wathan
- 1 Refactoring UI course courtesy of Adam Wathan and Steve Schoger
- 1 Year of Transistor.fm from Justin Jackson
- 2 PHP Package Development course licences courtesy of Marcel Pociot
- 2 Build A Chatbot course licences courtesy of Marcel Pociot
- 3 Laravel shifts courtesy of Jason McCreary good for any version Laravel
- 5 Blogcast coupons redeemable for 5 articles each courtesy of Miguel Piedrafita
- 5 F-Bar licences to manage your Laravel Forge servers courtesy of Jan Östlund
A special thank you to everyone that contributed a prize and made this giveaway possible.Filed in: News
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Laravel
- Laravel partner seeks Lead Developer
Kirschbaum Development Group
- Senior Programmer **Immediate Opening** (send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Senior Developer/Team Leader
- Senior Backend Software Engineer- Laravel
Join 31,000+ others and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
Laravel Model Settings
Laravel Model Settings is a package by Lorand Gombos to provide model settings configuration in a database field or a…
New Merge and Replace Collection Methods in Laravel 5.8.28
The Laravel team released v5.8.28 yesterday with new collection methods for merge and replacement, and the Tappable t…