Laracon Online 2020 is coming to a couch near you on February 26th, 2020! With over 15,000 attendees in our first three years, Laracon Online is the largest Laravel conference in the universe!
This year’s speaker lineup includes:
- Taylor Otwell – Founder of Laravel
- Freek Van der Herten – PHP Developer and package creator at Spatie
- Matt Stauffer – Partner at Tighten Co. Author of Laravel Up and Running.
- Jason McCreary – Creator of Laravel Shift
- Caleb Porzio – Creator of Laravel Livewire
- Snipe – Hacker, CTO, founder of Grokability. I made Snipe-IT.
- Jonathan Reinink – Creator of IntertiaJS
- Christoph Rumpel – Author and creator of Laravel Core Adventures
Just like last year, the event is hosted entirely online, with an early bird price of $12 and a regular price of $25.
No hotels, no airfare, just signup and spend the day watching some of the best speakers right from your computer. The event will start at 9:00 AM EST on February 26th and run until 6:45 PM EST with mingling throughout the day in Slack.
If you missed last year’s event, watch the Laracon Online 2019 videos now—catch a glimpse of what to expect attending Laracon Online and enjoy a full day of learning about Laravel and the surrounding ecosystem.
Registration is now open for everyone, which includes a conference ticket, the recorded videos to watch after it’s over, a special place online for networking, hanging out, and mingling, and even digital swag — all for just $12 during the early-bird special. The digital loot alone is worth more than the ticket price, but act fast, they will go up to $25 after the early-bird ends.
Ready? Get tickets to Laracon Online 2020 now!