OpenForm is an open-source form builder made with Laravel, Vue.js, Tailwind CSS, and more. You can self-host this application or use the cloud-based hosted version to create forms that you can share anywhere on the web using a no-code form builder:
The main features of the form builder application include the following:
- No-code form builder, with infinite number of fields & submissions
- Text inputs, Date inputs, URL inputs, Phone inputs, Email inputs, Checkboxes, Select and Multi-Select inputs, Number Inputs, Star-ratings, File uploads & more
- Embed anywhere (on your website, in your Notion page, etc)
- Email notifications (for both form owner & form respondents)
- Hidden fields
- Form passwords
- URL form pre-fill
- Slack integration
- Form logic
- Customize colors, add images or even some custom code
- Captcha form protection
- Form closing date
- Limit the number of submissions allowed
- And much more!
The other side of why we wanted to share OpnForm, is that it is an open-source Laravel application. It is a full application for which you can browse the entire source code, including PestPHP testing examples, Vue components, a Vue SPA, Tailwind CSS, and more.
Check it out on GitHub at JhumanJ/OpnForm, and you check out the hosted version of the application on opnform.com.
Full stack web developer. Author of Lumen Programming Guide and Docker for PHP Developers.